SusanSalutations

Friday, September 15, 2006

Red Hat Day



Today was a lot of fun - a bunch of us got together to welcome one of our friends to the Red Hat Society! It was a fun day. I made a card for her that I have posted for you to see. We all dressed for the occasion, with four Red Hat Ladies being present and about another 10 Pink Hat Ladies also coming along to enjoy the day. I've posted a picture of my own Red Hat look for today.
Have any of you ever taken part in a Red Hat Society event? We are not a registered chapter, but it looks easy to become one! If you want to know more about the Red Hat Society, click on this link:
http://www.redhatsociety.com/

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Susan, I love your Red Hat card. I give you permission to case any of my cards, I concider it the ultimate complement if someone likes what I do enough that they want to replicte it or use it as a jumping point for thier own cards. May I case your Red Hat one?
I have never gotten involved with Red Hat events, but only becasue I don't know when I would ever be able to ever fit it into my already way overbooked life!
Suzanne

Carla Murphy said...

Hi Susan! I know you told me about your blog some time ago, but I forgot to check it out. Just got caught up on all your posts. So nice that you mentioned me! Thank you.

I'm at work at the moment, so I will keep this short. Love your cards - as always.

Talk to you again soon,
Carla.