SusanSalutations

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A special tag for a special present


Tuesday's challenge on Daring Cardmaker's was:

"We'd like you to make:
a special tag for a special present
be it for Mum or Dad, for the Love of Your Life or even for your Best Friend in the Whole Wide World, this year make sure their present has a special finishing touch and join in with this week's midweek mayhem."

I made a tag for my Mother's present. I scanned a photo of a tree I know she will like into my computer, then ran it through the photo prgram to emboss it, then printed it out small, used layers and a heart punch that I shaped to suit my purposes after punching out, and the ribbon is fabric ribbon with loopy lacey edges.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Susan that is amazing, you have to click on this image to really see how brilliant this idea is.. I love the embossed tree it looks so dimensional. WTG...