SusanSalutations

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thank You Card


From Daring Cardmakers: 'This week's team dare is easy, peasy, lemon squeazy, just to ease you gently out of 2006 ! We are daring you to make and ultra simple Thank You card. Just simple and straight forward....'

I was determined to finish this challenge before I went to bed tonight! And here it is! I had a lot of fun reviving that old trick of making your own paper lace by folding a long strip of paper and cutting into it strategically. The stamp is from the SU! 'Nice & Easy Notes' set (so is the birthday card stamp for the four year old in my previous post tonight).

4 comments:

Lythan said...

I love the paper lace look. its a really cute card, thank you for sharing.

Jo said...

Gorgeous card! The colours are so pretty and the paper lace looks fab!

jo xx

Gillian said...

I am soooo going to pinch your idea here for the paper lace Susan... How Cute!!!! that's a gorgeous stamp... Love it... I'll have to do something for you so you've got an excuse to send it too me!!! LOL!

Kathy said...

Love the blue colours - I love blue but find it quite difficult to use for some reason!

Gosh, you took me back to being a kid - must have spent hours cutting paper doilies then colouring them in! Did you do paper dolls in the same way too?