SusanSalutations

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ARRRGGGHH! I've been TAGGED!!

I've been tagged by a lovely lady named Andrea ('Frog') (Andrea's Card Creations)!! This is my first tag so here goes. You have to write seven facts/habits about yourself then tag another seven people.

1. I have played the flute since I was 13 years old and am still playing each week at my church. I LOOOVE to play Godly music and worship Him.
2. I LOOVE my husband and my children - really and truly!
3. I have realised that you have to pass on your skills to others, lest they be lost. None of us lives forever, so I am teaching some sweet young things how to play the flute and fife.
4. I have realised that my priorities have changed since I got older. People and relationships matter more than anything else I 'do' in my life.
5. I started stamping and scrapping last year and LOOOVE stamping and scrapping! (Surprise, surprise!)
6. I need to lose weight but will settle for not gaining any.
7. I LOOOOVE chocolate!

OK - now it's my turn to tag. I choose.... Iralamija, Wendy, Dolly, Kel, Leo, Rhi, and Suzanne!

Have fun, everyone!




4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Susan. Thanks for tagging me, I think. No seriously I had fun thinking about seven facts. I hope you get back to my site to read them some time. I enjoyed reading yours I feel I know you better. Maybe someday I will get to travel to Australia and meet you. That would be too cool!
Suzanne

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Thanks Susan its great to read others tags and its fun too.

Andrea xx

Speak soon

Gillian said...

Oh your tag is lovely to read Susan... you are such a special girl :o)
I love the flute, listening..I mean, can't play any instrument..

ronee said...

I loved your weight comment! I told my husband that very same thing! "Right now I just care that I don't gain anymore! I will work off the rest later!"
too funny!
xoxo
ronee