SusanSalutations

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Twin baby boys!


A friend had twin baby boys on Monday and I'm going to visit her tomorrow and take her this card which I CASEd from Split Coast Stampers. I made the babies by cutting out circles, dotting in the eyes and drawing a copper curl on each little head before chalking the cheeks, then used scallop scissors to cut out roughly triangular shapes and scoring them for the blankies, SU! Fresh Fillers stamp on the Whisper White strip on top of Barely Banana, with Ballet Blue ink. 'Twins' and the nappy pins are die cuts Andrea sent to me (Thanks, Andrea!) This was a fun card to make!

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

These are so cute. What a fab design for twins!!

Hazel said...

How cute is that!! So sweet.
Thanks for looking in at our Salt challenge blog and leaving your comment - we look forward to you contributing.

Suzanne said...

This is just two cute and so creative. Susan I've looked back through your posts and you've been a very busy girl. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all do this type of thing as a real income earning business so we could stamp all day! Good luck on you new demontratorship. If I come up with any good marketing tools I'll be sure to let you know.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Hi Susan what a lovely card, just give me a shout if you need anymore diecut happy to help.

Andrea xx