SusanSalutations

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




It's Valentine's Day in Australia and I have had a pretty nice day! DH took me out to coffee and then on to the shops to find some special things for my Circle Journal. We went out to lunch with friends and are going out to dinner with more friends - woo hoo! Forget about the waistline today! May your Valentine's Day be as much fun as mine has been!

Here are some pages I finished scrapping last night. I made the gumnut babies following a pattern from my friend. These pages 'fill a hole' in my family album that I have been wanting to get done for ages. And the ones with my DD will be scrapped too. I wanted to show you the pretty hearts window I made as well. Don't know if you can see it in the photo, but under each of the hearst there is a sticker and in real life they show up subtly and pleasingly. Other people used colours instead of the black to make theirs and they turned out pretty as well. My friend Vanessa runs good scrap booking workshops - these were all her ideas!

3 comments:

Andrea C (Frog) said...

What a gorgeous layout Susan.

Andrea xx

Lee said...

Those are just wonderful layouts!!! I love the zoo pics!! I've never heard of a gumnut baby!! Very cute!! The photos of your dd and the hearts are just lovely!!! :)

Tom Hurley said...

I remember that visit! Was it to Steve Irwin's place? Or the Wool Shed? Or both or neither? Sure was fun seeing the kids relate to all the "wild" animals, especially Liz and the lamb. Brings back memories, though not too accurately, what with the rotting mind and all.