SusanSalutations

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Pay It Forward

Nardi at Card By Nard offered some Pay It Forward blog candy for the first three bloggers to leave a comment and I just happened to be one of them.

In return, I am to Pay It Forward (PIF) on my own blog. Hence here I am...

If you want to join in the fun:
1. You need to have your own blog so that you can then PIF.
2. Then be one of the first to comment on this blog post and I will send you some blog candy.
3. Just remember to PIF on your blog and send out a little something to the first 3 people who comment on your blog.
And the cycle of PIF will continue to bless and brighten one another's day. It is that simple!

Oh - and please email me your address if you are one of the first to post. My email address is hurleylukeATstevens.net.au Of course, substitute the real 'AT' symbol in my email address where I wrote 'AT'! It fools the spybots a bit to do an email address that way....kinda disguises the address....I hope :-)

1 comment:

Lee said...

Cool idea!!! I absolutely want to participate as I've been thinking of doing some blog candy soon!! I can help with shipping costs though, it's got to cost extra to ship overseas? Just let me know!!