SusanSalutations

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Have you ever wanted your own web business?

Special SiteSell Promotion

I have been trying something new - creating a web site! If you are passionate about a subject you can make money by building a website about it. The company I am working with has a 'special' on for the next 24 hours if you want to find out more. Let me know if you have any questions about it :-)

I have been finding it easy to follow the step-by-step instructions for building a websitte, even though all I knew about it before was building this Blog. It's a challenge but a lot of fun!

I will let you know when my website is ready for public viewing and maybe you can give me some feedback.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hmmmm...I can't wait to see what you are creating! And congratulations on the sale of the house. I certainly hope you don't have to be homeless! I'd invite you to stay with us, but I guess that would not be to convenient :)

Lee said...

Ohhh sounds cool!! My son and I are learning how to build a website for his homeschooling project right now! It's very interesting and, of course, coming so much easier to him than me!!! LOL