SusanSalutations

Friday, May 23, 2008

Papercraft Central!






I'm sorry for the absence from you, my blogging friends, lately. It seems life has taken more twists and turns than I can keep up with! I have been having brief times at my crafting desk, and more time with friends, family and my camera. When I am at my computer I have been working on a website building course and have taken the first steps to build a fledgling site. So far only a few pages are written, and I am not sure whether I will leave them that way or not, but it is a start. Because you are my friends, I want to share the journey with you. You can see what I have done so far at www.papercraftcentral.com

Will you let me know what you think? I plan to add so much more and would really value your input :-)

To give you some nice pictures today, here are some of the cockatoos I captured from my back yard this morning and the butterfly I caught on camera this afternoon off my verandah. It was a glorious autumn day.

(Still no definite dates for the move, but we are working on it. More later!)

5 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

oh my goodness you live and see this sort of thing daily wow.

the shots are stunning.
will take a look at your website and get back to you soon.
thanx for the best wishes for leigh. i will pass them on.
chriss x

Lee said...

Cockatoos in your BACKYARD??? WOW!!!!! That is just sooooo amazing!!!! They sure are beeeeautiful!!! And a lovely butterfly too!! I'll go check out your new site when I get a minute!! How exciting!!

Suzanne said...

Cockatoos...wow they make the cardinals and blue jays in my backyard look so boring...the butterfly is gorgeous. I checked out your new site and what a lot of information. It must take a lot of work to put tat all together. Are your plans just that you will provided information and sharing or are you planning on selling some things and using it as an income source?

Chrissie said...

Beautiful photos Susan... we are so lucky to have beautiful wildlife in our backyards... I am just not as good as you at taking photos of them. Went and looked at your website and it is a great start! Well done!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Gorgeous photo's Susan i would love a garden like yours with gorgeous wildlife in it.

Andrea xx