SusanSalutations

Sunday, May 18, 2008

You Make My Day





Suzanne has awarded me a You Make My Day award ...again! Thank you so much, Suzanne. Suzanne is an amazing cardmaker, papercrafter and quilter and visiting her blog is always a treat.

Now I need to pass the award along, and this is hard as I enjoy visiting everyone's blogs! Hmm. Here's my choice for today, but all of you reading this who craft and visit me are winners in my eyes :0)

(Lee, I know you already have one of these so I have chosen some other people this time, OK? But you are on my list!)

Nardi, Amy, Chriss, Chrissie, and Kim.

5 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

WOW susan,

thanxxxxxxx soooooo much for your kindness...I am THRILLED.

you are sooo kind.

luv chriss x

Nardi said...

Thanks Susan. You made my day by nominating me!! Will post the award on my blog asap.
Thanks for being an encourager and inspiration to those around you.

My Paper World said...

Congrats on your award Susan!
I'm sorry I've missed so much news! all your projects are fab! and congrats on the house sale too!xx

Lee said...

Susan.........you crack me up!!! Did you notice how I didn't even try to pick anyone so nobody would be upset?? LOL I'm a big chicken!!!! :) You don't ever, ever have to apologize for passing along kudos to other fabulously talented stampers and friends!! I know you reallllllllllly do love me best and I won't ever tell!!!! ROFL (heeeheee!)

Chrissie said...

Thanks Susan for the lovely award... reading your blog makes my day too! Thank you for sharing a part of your life with me!