SusanSalutations

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Scrapchat June Card Challenge






I had some time to make some cards this afternoon so I followed Gypsyangel's sketch for June from Scrapchat. I've put the sketch up for you to see.

Recipe: I used designer paper from Crate Paper, brads from Paisley and Petals, Stampin'Up! cardstock and foam letters from Big W. I did the 'Thanks' letters with felt and gel pens. I also used the Fresh Fillers stamp set from Stampin' Up! for the background, stamped with Versamark.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Wow Susan!! These are wonderful!! I love your colors and the brads all along the side is such a cool look!! I'll have to CASE that for sure!!

Suzanne said...

Very very nice. I love the designer paper and the brads are so pretty! I really like the joy one and how you pierced down the middle of the letters.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous cards Susan. Love the cheerful colours.
I have been re organising my entire stash this weekend as i am sick of forgetting i have bought something. It took a total of 4 full hours to just get all my embellishments together but now it is a dream to create.