SusanSalutations

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An UNhealthy recipe card swap :)

As you may remember from a few months ago when i posted my Savoury Lentils recipe (that one was a healthy recipe), I have been participating in some recipe card swaps. Recently we were asked for an UNhealthy recipe card! Well, I had no problems thinking of my favourite pie - lemon meringue. It seems very unhealthy now beause of all the sugar it needs, but boy is it good. MMmm!

I had fun making these cards, partly cos I got to cook the pie and eat it. Well, I needed the photos, right??

If you would like to see how I made them, I can show you how I did it on PaperCraftCentral.com :)

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh these are truly SWEET Susan!!!! LOL And sounds yummy!! Gosh it's been ages since I've had a Lemon Meringue Pie! And I've never attempted making one!!! LOL

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab recipe cards. I know lots of UNhealthy recipes & Ive hidden them for a few months until I trim down again. Apple Crumble is my favourite.