SusanSalutations

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Peaceful Layout


It's raining steadily here and has been doing that since last night. We're promised even more rain and wind tomorrow. And it is cool-ish too.

So to remind myself that fair weather is the norm here in Australia, I though you may like to see one of the double layouts I did at Warana. It shows pictures of the ocean near DH's mother's last residence. Sadly we lost her early this month, so the pictures have a special meaning for my DH and I. It truly is a beautiful place and I hope I did them justice. There were little orange flowers in the grass which made my choice of paper flowers easy. If you click on the photo you may also see some crystal and pearl bling.

Remember to consider having a look at Tan's shop (see story in post below). All of the supplies used in this double Layout were purchased at her store.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Susan, I like this lay-out that you made. I am glad you have a good weather there... :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous layout Susan, it feels so restful.
I am always far too busy these days and the flu knocked me for six. But I am better now & and hoping to craft more & have a bit more time on the computer. I really miss looking at my inspirational blog sites each day.