SusanSalutations

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bonus Challenge 2




It's about time I scrapped again, huh?

Thanks to Scrapchat's Girls' Night In Cybercrop, I got the chance to :) Our challenge was to use a particular kit to scrap a page about anything, and we had to use all the kit up. I managed to use all the items except a few scraps of pink paper. Oh and I am not sure if I cheated but the whole thing is mounted on a piece of white bazzil, which was also in the pack. They sent a piece of string that I plaited into a heart shape, and I made some 3-d objects like the accordion butterfly and some layered flowers. I used a lot of Stampin' Up! punches (the scallop border punch, the scallop circle punch, the curly label punch, one of the circle punches) and I had a ball.

I hope you like it too :)

4 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

gosh you know how to take on a challenge susan and complete it too.
please show more pics of the page it looks great
have a great weekend.
chriss x

CreativeMe68 said...

This looks awesome Susan...Can't wait to see the completed LO!! Sounds like you had fun at Scrapchat's Girls Night in! Luv Shaz xoxo

Chris said...

Wowee some gorgeous eye candy there girl... can't wait for you to share the whole page. It all looks scrummilicious (mmmm is that a word? lol)
hugs
Chris xx

Carla Murphy said...

Wow! What a lot of work - looks awesome... so bright and colourful.