SusanSalutations

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Natural Skincare Recipe Book


I don't know about you but I have been on the hunt for natural skin care recipes that didn't cost me a fortune to make. I found this wonderful book of them on the web and just had to share them with you! They are so easy and quick to make and I had most of the ingredients in my pantry anyway :) (I just love sharing good stuff with you all!) My online friend Sue Dolan wrote the book and she has it available as an e-book as well as a hard copy if you would prefer that.

I also love that Sue is giving away some free 'recipe' cards with the book right now. It gave me ideas for hand crafted Christmas presents - why not make some of the recipes from the book, then dress up the containers as only we know how? They would make sensational (oops - SKINsational! Lol!) gifts!

No comments: