SusanSalutations

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Album for a New Baby's Grandma




A friend has become a Grandma and what better gift could she have than a new Grandma's Brag Book? In this case though the other Grandma is in Finland and is missing out on all the goodness of her new grandson's birth. A group of us scrappy girls decided to make two Grandma Brag Book albums for the two Grandmas - on in English and one in Finnish. Now I don't speak Finnish, so I relied on the Internet to find some kind of interpretation of the words 'Baby's First Bath'. I sure hope I got it right!

If you speak Finnish please do let me know if I got it wrong - it's not too late to correct any little problems! Lol!

6 comments:

Pearl said...

this is looking really great for a gift brag book ! I'm sure your friend will love this , Susan !

Hope you have a terrific time ringing in the New Year !

Anonymous said...

I am new to blogging and came across your blog. I am also a SU! consultant and was wondering how you put all the links on your blog? I would send you this message privately but I don't know how to do that either but please email me at jen_soccer@hotmail.com Thanks!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous album pages, Susan.
Thank you for all the lovely comments in 2009.
I look forward to seeing more of your work in 2010. Happy New Year!

Carla Murphy said...

Oh I love it!! Happy New Year Susan! This marks another year for me having such a great friend on the other side of the world. Best wishes for 2010!! 8)

Chriss Rollins said...

how thoughtful are you lovely girls, the grandmas will be delighted.

wishing you and your lovely family a bright and successful 2010.

Creative love coming your way.

chriss x

Grace said...

I don't speak Finnish, but I sure love your album. Very pretty.
May you have a prosperous and joy-filled new year 2010, Susan. :)