SusanSalutations

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas Recipe Cards




I've been having fun making some Recipe Cards for a swap today :) I made ten of these and am expecting 10 in return, eventually. Won't that be great?

I have been taking part in Recipe Card swaps for a little while now and really need to think about how to store them. I was considering an altered shoe box and making some dividers for it. The cards are 5" x7" (12.7cm x 17.8cm), and if anyone has an idea for me I would love to hear it!

I could punch a hole in them and keep them on a book binding ring, but I think they may get a little beaten up if I do that....

Oh I almost forgot to say - nearly all materials used in making my cards are from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: basic black, Kraft, Christmas designer paper (retired)
Stamps: Baroque motifs
Inks: Chocolate chip, gold
Accessories: Curly punch, red rhinestones, computer generated recipes on notepaper, gold pen

No comments: