SusanSalutations

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just for a change.....



It was my bestie's birthday today so how could I resist making her a card? I made a simple one due to time constraints but think it turned out sweetly anyway :)

I used Stampin Up!'s Time well Spent set and some Stampin' write markers, some Encore Gold ink (it was handy from the glittery Christmas goodness I've been making lately anyway) and whisper White, Barely Banana and Very Vanilla cardstock.

I stamped the butterfly once on the VV cardstock then stamped one on a separate piece, cut it out and glitzed it with some crystals before folding its wings up and adhering it over the original stamped butterfly.

I think my friend liked it :) and her little gift too. Happy Birthday, my friend!

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful card, Susan. I love simplicity in a design & my sister very much loves "less is more" designed cards.