SusanSalutations

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reflections Cards



I was thinking the other day that I had not made a Reflections Card for a long time. I got to thinking about how I could make a funny reflection, and suddenly the crocodile from "Wild About You" (on page 60 of the 2009-2010 Ideas Book and Catalogue) sprang to mind! Crocodiles like water, right? And a muddy waterhole sounded even better to me, and that was all it took to get me crafting! Lol!

If you have never made a reflections card, they are fun to do. I made you a tutorial on PaperCraftCentral if you would like to make one. I hope you will post one up for me to see if you DO make one ;)

And remember, the 2010 PaperCraftCentral Weekly Challenge starts on Sunday night, Australian Eastern Standard Time!

5 comments:

Pearl said...

I rarely see a reflections card ! This stamped images are just wonderful , refections & all ! such a fun card , Susan !

My Paper World said...

Hi Susan!
What a great idea! your crocodile reflection card is fab!
Hugs
Nicola

Suzanne said...

I need to get over to PaperCraft Central to see how this is done....I love the card. So cute!

Chriss Rollins said...

great fun thanks for sharing and when I get time will pop over to see your tute.

chriss x

Inkredible Stamps & Scrapbooks said...

Great card!! Tamara