SusanSalutations

Friday, June 11, 2010

Daisy Mae




Daisy Mae takes the stage as the Hearty Lady of the day. She's a farm girl, or maybe a Woman of the West, though I think real Women of the West would probably not dress in pink so much. It's a little impractical and they would probably choose denim.

I made some more Hearty Ladies and have uploaded them to my Etsy shop. They seem to be getting a little attention anyway! And they are a lot of fun to make. (I added blush to her face after I posted this).

PS: Somebody please stop me if I am delusional and these are not worth putting on Etsy!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

These are too cute...I visited your Etsy store and saw them all. I hope you get some buyers. How hard was it to set up your shop. I keep planning to so I have a venue to hopefully make a little money. Life had been pretty weird for me right now. You know the roller coaster called life so I haven;t found time to set it up yet.