SusanSalutations

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kids Cards



And now for another change of scene! I found these cute cards on Wendy's blog and as two of my grand children were having birthdays this month (They are now age 1 and 2! How fast time flies!) I decided to make these cute little cards. They are so easy to make especially if you have the Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle die and Big Shot. Cut a double scallop circle without cutting all the way through at the top of the fold, and you will have a basic face done along with your card body.

You can see the features are (mostly) circle punches though I made the mouth circle. All you do is draw a circle on black cardstock and cut it in half, then shape the mouth a little :) The cookie was made with a circle and a scallop punch and I drew the chocolate chips in with my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marking pen, of course!

The cards were a hit with the grandies. And some of the adults liked them too :)

Happy Birthday to the babies!

4 comments:

Chris said...

ha ha ha... I had a proper giggle when I saw these Susan... what a fun idea.
Totally cute and I can imagine how everyone just loved them :D
Have a great day
hugs
Chris xx

Pearl said...

totally adorable , Susan !!! I can imagine they are great hits -with young & old alike !!!

p/s : I can't imagine that you'd even be mistaken to be Asian ! teehee !

Paula J Atkinson said...

These are so cool, Susan!!

Suzanne said...

These are so darn cute!