SusanSalutations

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Crafting

I like to make card toppers. Do you? I love them because I can then choose a topper and make a card pretty quickly when I need one in a hurry. I made these for the girls in my Stamp Club this month in case they needed to have a topper on hand for that card you suddenly need but might have forgotten to make for somebody! I used a stamp from the Autumn Days set, coloured it in with Stampin' Write markers in Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive, then matted it to some Soft Suede Cardstock. I added a piece of Christmas Cocoa designer paper to some more Soft Suede cardstock, adhered some Old Olive Taffeta ribbon to that, then popped up my image with Stampin' Dimensionals. For extra pizazz I added three little rhinestones ot one corner.

I hope the girls like them!

1 comment:

Chriss Rollins said...

love this idea. how kind you are x