SusanSalutations

Friday, April 20, 2012

Tea Shoppe Cards

I'm in a couple of swaps at the moment and I found a cute idea to make for it with the new Tea Shoppe stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I used the masking technique to stack the cups on the front of the cards and the new Twitterpated designer series paper is a dream to work with. The main colours used are Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz.

Inside i made a little folded pocket and decorated it with another stamped image from the Tea Shoppe set as well as some punched borders and shapes.

I chose tea bags to sort of blend with the colours of cardstock and embellishments I used so they also became embellishments (did you know you can get heaps of beautifully packaged tea bags from the supermarket? The colour choice is amazing!)

I hope people like the swaps they are getting. Here is one version of them:



...and here is another version, using the same colours, stamp set and papers:




So what do you think? Do you have some new goodies from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue? If so, what have you made?

PS: Remember, Aussie readers,  that I can organise an order for you if you would like a catalogue to some of the new stamp sets and products available in the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue

2 comments:

Alz said...

Oh wow Susan these are fabulous!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

OH, nice! I really like the little decorated flap on the inside for holding the tea pouch. What a nice treat for someone!