SusanSalutations

Thursday, February 07, 2013

New Score Plate!

Have you seen the new Simply Scored Plate and overlay Stampin' Up! has brought out? I am going to put it on my very next order :) I love that it will be something I can use for cards, boxes, and 12" x 12" scrapbook pages.

I already have the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal plate, which I use all the time. This new plate adds in nicely with my suite of scoring tools. What a great thing to have so many crafting options, all at once!

Here's a little video showing some of the ways the new Scoring plate and overlay can be used, and there will be so many more fun things to discover about it!



If you want to have one of these or the Simply Scored Scoring tool or Diagonal plate in your own toolkit, let me know. I can arrange an order for any Australian resident :) Here are the product codes and costs:

126192 Simply Scored plate and overlay $25.95
122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool $49.95
125586 Simply Scored Diagonal Plate $20.95


No comments: