SusanSalutations

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Curled Paper Wreath

I just love my new curled paper wreath. I followed Lyn Webb's instructions for how to make one and enjoyed a social night with her and some friends as well, while making it. Don't you just love that about Stampin' Up! and paper crafting? You get to make new friends who have similar interests and who 'get' your papercrafting hobby like no one else does! Lol!

Anyway, here is my wreath:

It really looks beautiful in real life because the silver glimmer paper in the snowflakes and the strips of it curled into the wreath really sparkle in the light.

I was imagining having a series of these for other special occasions too. If you decorate for Valentine's Day, make one with pinks and whites and hearts and flowers. If you decorate for Hallowe'en, make one from orange and black papers with bats and pumpkins. If you want one to just look gorgeous, choose papers and rosettes or other embellishments to suit your decor. Imagine the possibilities!

Oh, you want to know how to make one now, don't you. You can find the instructions and supplies I used for this project at PaperCraftCentral

You're welcome. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Vicki Hodgman said...

That wreath is Gorgeous! Susan. It looks like it may have taken a while to make too. Love the colours. Hmmm. I wonder if I need a new wreath for Christmas? Vx