SusanSalutations

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

Happy New Year! I made this little card from one of the Sale-A-Bration reward stamp sets, Avant Garden, and another one called Delicate Details. The sentiment came form Teeny Tiny Sentiments (found in the main catalogue). I stamped my flower on Shimmer White cardstock then added some Sweet Sugarplum and Wild Wasabi ink with an aqua painter. When it was dry I ran over the flower with clear wink of Stella to give a shimmer. I stamped the background after I did the colouring. Then I mounted my white cardstock on Sweet Sugarplum, added some Emerald Envy ribbon, and chose a Crumb Cake card base.  I stamped the Delicate Detail on the cardbase before mounting my main image with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Delicate Details stamp was not long enough to go right across my card base so I just lined it up by eye (the stamp is photopolymer and therefore see-through) to make it go right across.

Click on Promotions at SusanSalutations to see the Sale-A-Bration specials and the new Occasions catalogue. And Happy New Year!


No comments: